Ruptela is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our talented Operations and Customer Experience team!
We provide fleet management solutions based on GPS tracking and real-time vehicle monitoring and control. We develop and manufacture a full solution and provide it along with in-depth knowledge and support. This way we help organizations to manage their property effectively, save resources, and environment with a key focus on exceptional quality. No challenge is too big – in many cases, our clients face complex business problems, this gives our employees an opportunity to participate in interesting projects and face many challenges while striving for the best results.
The Technical Support Specialist role is not an exception – consulting customers in technical topics, solving technical incidents, configuring tracking devices and software platform will be part of the job. The Technical Support Specialist will work with team experts in the Transport Telematics industry so great learning opportunities are guaranteed.
Your key roles will be:
- Consult our B2B customers over phone and email in technical topics including using, installing, and configuring our GPS tracking devices, using our software or integrating our data to customer systems
- Solve technical incidents related to our products and solutions, manage major incident solutions with the help and involvement of other departments (RnD, manufacturing, sales, etc.)
- Configure tracking devices and software platform to meet customer needs
- Gain a wide knowledge of hi-tech Transport telematics solutions (GPS tracking devices, Fleet management software, and other hi-tech products and solutions) created by Ruptela
- Grow your customer service and communication skills
- Increase your problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Work under best practices (ITIL, LEAN)
- Work hard to become a technical expert of our products and solutions and build your career in one of the leading companies in the region