Light Commercial Vehicle tracking
Ruptela is one of the first companies in Europe to offer a tracking solution for light commercial vehicles, that reads manufacturer-specific CANbus data via OBDII port. It is easy-to-use, safe, and reliable tracking solution for LCVs.
Concealed OBD installation
Compatible with most cars and vans in Europe
Automatic vehicle recognition
Manufacturer-specific data reading
Reading CANbus data via OBDII will make TrustTrack reports, Eco-drive module, and other features highly accurate.
LCV tracking solution: LCV5 or HCV5 GPS tracker, OBD II harnesses, TrustTrack
CANbus data via OBDII port: RPM, speed, fuel level, odometer, VIN, and other
Installation: Plug&Play type with automatic vehicle detection and configuration
If the OBD solution doesn't fit your needs, we can provide solutions that can be connected directly to CANbus.
52 million commercial vehicles in Europe.
41.5 million are light commercial vehicles.
Only 1 in 5 commercial vehicles use telematics.
How does the solution work?
Supported vehicle models
Works with most cars and vans from supported vehicle brands in Europe manufactured from 2008. All the most popular models are fully covered:
Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Infinity, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Renault, Seat, Ssangyong, Subaru, Suzuki, Škoda, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo.
Why it's better?
- Faster, easier and safer installation
- Read-only communication type (no configuration is done to the vehicle)
- Plug&Play installation type
- Automatic vehicle model detection and configuration
- Does not void vehicle manufacturer’s warranty
- Concealed installation using OBDII splitter harness
- No 3rd party accessories needed
- Can be configured offline
- No physical manipulation with vehicle wires
- Wide vehicle model coverage