Ruptela is looking for a Software Architect to join our talented development team.
We have created a feature-rich backend architecture and modern UI. Together these provide the leading Fleet management platform, which serves over 200K objects worldwide. We help organizations to manage their property effectively with up to date technologies (Hardware & Software).
Our real-time data processing system has over 200k IoT devices, from which we get around 100 million messages in 24 hours. This is something we expect and prepare for. What we are sure of, is that standard solutions are not enough while working with this kind of load, that‘s why we encourage freedom, innovation, excellence in engineering practices, and DevOps culture.
- Develop the technical strategy and roadmap for Ruptela’s software products
- Ensure that system architecture is continuously updated to match the best architectural practices
- Drive the evolution of the system technical capabilities and the technology stack to ensure our systems are future proof and ready to support the scale of our business
- Identify the technical challenges and develop solutions to address them
- Design, develop, deploy and operate services and systems that serve Ruptela’s clients
- Provide and maintain a benchmark of code and design quality with a hands-on approach
- Perform code reviews and providing constructive feedback
- Have a strong sense of ownership and ability to make and communicate decisions
- Support the developer teams regarding architectural and high-level coding decisions
- Constantly improve as a team member by sharing knowledge and helping others grow
- Work closely with business, operations, and engineering stakeholders to ensure that you provide for the company’s short-term and long-term goals