Ruptela is looking for a FW/HW Quality Assurance Engineer to join our talented FW/HW quality assurance team.
We are creating transport monitoring and management solutions to help our clients save resources and the environment with a key focus on exceptional quality. Currently, our clients are using hundreds of thousands of devices in 127 countries, therefore, we always try to ensure that our products are up-to-date and new releases are constantly coming to the market. Our team is united by the vision that is powering us to create the most efficient use of transport for a sustainable world.
Our Quality Assurance team has a challenging task – to prevent all the problems that our clients might face while using our products. As a QA engineer, you will be testing everything from the Firmware to our Hardware. You will be looking for bugs, getting your hands dirty with cars, or driving around the city to try out our solution.
Your key roles will be:
- Testing hardware and firmware according to specification (including non-functional requirements)
- Developing test plans, scenarios, and test cases
- Identifying potential problems which users may encounter
- Bug life cycle management – bug reporting, tracking, analysis, and verification
- Executing and analyzing automation test results, executing regression testing