Ruptela is looking for an Automotive Connectivity Engineer to join our talented RnD Automotive Connectivity Team.
We are creating transport monitoring, data reading, and management solutions to help our clients save resources and environment with a key focus on exceptional quality. Currently, our clients are using hundreds of thousands of devices in 127 countries. Therefore, we always try to ensure that our products are up-to-date and new releases are constantly coming to the market.
Our Automotive Connectivity Team has a challenging task – to enable our devices to gather information from different vehicles, trailers, and other means of transportation. As an Automotive Communication Engineer, you will be searching for data reading and control capabilities on the newest vehicle models, searching, and implementing new solutions and also looking for bugs, getting your hands dirty with cars, or driving around the city to try out our solution.
Your key roles will be:
- Perform analysis and validation of vehicle communication protocols, data streams, sometimes perform vehicle CANBUS reverse engineering tasks
- Support technical vehicle parameters updates to the database
- Coordinate with development to facilitate the implementation of new/updated technical vehicle parameters database and resolve technical issues
- Work with the technical team to assist customers in solving vehicle interface or compatibility issues
- Perform failure, variation or root cause analysis