FM-Tco4 LCV tracker is connected to the vehicles OBD II port using a special OBD II harness. After the physical installation, GPS tracker automatically detects the vehicle model and completes the configuration.
For service providers, it brings lower installation costs and faster client service. However, most importantly – it is professional. The end-customers won’t be scared off by all the wire cutting and modifications to the vehicle.
Safe and risk-free
This solution does not void vehicles manufacturer’s warranty and is safe to use:
- No wire cutting and no other physical manipulation with vehicle wires.
- Communication via OBD II port is based on automotive ISO standards.
- Communication is read-only type – there are no configurations done to the vehicle itself.
- Solution is based on the official technical knowledge bases.
- Only Ruptela manufactured products used – no 3rd parties involved.
Today this solution works with 19 biggest vehicle brands in Europe. And out of them 95% of cars and vans manufactured from 2008 are supported. By the end of 2019, another 8 vehicle brands will be added and the majority of cars and vans in Europe will be supported.
Currently supported vehicle brands: Volvo, Mitsubishi, Lexus, Mazda, Kia, Hyundai, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Ford, Nissan, Land-Rover, Honda, Jaguar, Fiat, Volkswagen, Audi, Škoda, Seat, Renault.
Coming soon: Dacia, Alfa-Romeo, Jeep, Citroën, Peugeot, Opel, BMW, Mini.
More information at – www.ruptela.com/telematics-solution-for-lcvs