5 types of harnesses will make tracking device installation faster, easier, and more professional.
5 harness types are designed for the most popular GPS tracker installation scenarios.
Before ordering see harness compatibility and modifications tables below.
- FMS harness is used to install HCV5 GPS trackers into the trucks.
- An additional connector for K-Line is provided in case the user would like to use K-Line with the Tacho harness.
- Available CANbus data reading.
- FMS harness connects via FMS connector.
- Tacho harness helps to connect the GPS tracker to the truck’s tachograph unit faster and easier.
- Supported tachograph versions:
– Siemens VDO (version 1.3 A or higher) and
– Stoneridge (version 7.0 or higher)
- Power harness is used to install FM-Eco4 light T and FM-Eco4 RS T series GPS trackers.
- CANbus and tachograph data is not available using the Power harness.
- Connects via fuse box for increased safety.
- OBDII harness is used to install HCV5 and LCV5 GPS trackers to the light commercial vehicle.
- OBDII splitter harness is used to install advanced trackers to passenger vehicles, light commercial vehicles, vans, pickup trucks, and other vehicles with an OBDII socket.
- Using these harnesses CANbus data reading is available.
- Connection via OBD can be used also as a power source.
- Connects via OBD connector.
- The 4th to 5th generation harness is used to replace FM-Pro4, FM-Tco4 HCV, and FM-Tco4 LCV tracking devices with Pro5, HCV5, and LCV5 5th generation GPS trackers without any re-wiring.
- Open wires are available for single-wire CAN, 1-Wire power, Analog inputs 3-4, and Digital output 3-4.
- Connect harness to the previously used wires and the new 5th generation GPS tracker.
Watch installation tutorial videos and learn how to install tracking devices using installation harnesses.
* Before installation GPS tracker must be configured and with a SIM card.
Installation harnesses are available for all Ruptela GPS trackers (except FM-Plug4 and Eco4 E RS T). See below detailed harnesses modifications and compatibility tables.
FMS harness modifications:
- FMS harness with accessory wires (4 m)
- FMS harness with accessory wires (0.5 m)
*Tachograph data via FMS harness is available only for HCV5 GPS tracker
Tacho harness modifications:
- Tacho harness with accessory wires (4m)
- Tacho harness with accessory wires (1.5m)
*Compatible only with HCV5 GPS tracker
OBDII harness modifications:
- OBDII standard harness (1m)
- OBDII splitter harness (0.75m)
- OBDII PSA harness (1m)*
*Is used to install GPS trackers into Peugeot and Citroen vehicles.
Power harnesses modifications:
- Power harness Eco4light Fuse Tap ATO (1m)
- Power harness Eco4light Fuse Tap MINI (1m)
ATO and MINI are fuse types. Before ordering, please check what fuse types are in your vehicle.
Provisioning harness modifications:
- 4th Generation to 5th Generation harness (0.5m)
4th to 5th Generation Harness