Ruptela is looking for a Spanish and English speaking Technical Support Specialist to join our talented Operations and Customer Experience team!
We provide fleet management solutions based on GPS tracking and real-time vehicle monitoring and control. We develop and manufacture full solution and provide it along with in-depth knowledge and support. This way we help organizations to manage their property effectively, save resources and environment with a key focus on exceptional quality. No challenge is too big – in many cases our clients face complex business problems, this gives our employees an opportunity to participate in interesting projects and face many challenges while striving for the best results.
Technical Support Specialist role is not an exception – consulting customers in technical topics, solving technical incidents, configuring tracking devices and software platform will be a part of the job. Technical Support Specialist will work with team experts in transport telematics industry, so great learning opportunities are guaranteed.
YOUR KEY ROLES WILL BE:
- Consult our B2B customers over phone, email and other channles on technical topics
- Diagnose and solve technical incidents related to our products and solutions, manage the communication between Operations and RnD department towards the customer
- Follow SLA and service processes
- Team work in the office (the office in CDMX, Reforma)
- Work on Knowledge base building
- Higher education (technical background preferred)
- 0-2 years experience in customer service field
- Interest to grow your knowledge in Transport Telematics solutions field
- Ability to explain technical information for both technical and non-technical people
- Ability to analyze the situation and find out of the box solutions
- Fluent English and Spanish languages (Portuguese is nice to have)
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team as well as find solutions independently
- Ability to work in shifts
- Up to date working methods and best practices (ITIL, LEAN)
- Professional and personal growth opportunities
- Creative and international environment
- Friendly and professional colleagues