Ruptela is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our talented Operations and Customer Experience team!
We provide fleet management solutions based on GPS tracking and real-time vehicle monitoring and control. We develop and manufacture full solution and provide it along with in-depth knowledge and support. This way we help organizations to manage their property effectively, save resources and environment with a key focus on exceptional quality. No challenge is too big – in many cases our clients face complex business problems, this gives our employees an opportunity to participate in interesting projects and face many challenges while striving for the best results.
Technical Support Specialist role is not an exception – consulting customers in technical topics, solving technical incidents, configuring tracking devices and software platform will be part of the job. Technical Support Specialist will work with team experts in transport telematics industry so great learning opportunities are guaranteed.
Your key roles will be:
- Consult our B2B customers over phone and email in technical topics including using, installing and configuring our GPS tracking devices, using our software or integrating our data to customer systems
- Solve technical incidents related to our products and solutions, manage major incident solutions with help and involvement of other departments (RnD, manufacturing, sales, etc.)
- Configure tracking devices and software platform to meet customer needs
- Gain wide knowledge of hi-tech Transport telematics solutions (GPS tracking devices, Fleet management software and other hi-tech products and solutions) created by Ruptela
- Grow your customer service and communication skills
- Increase your problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Work under best practices (ITIL, LEAN)
- Work hard to become a technical expert of our products and solutions and build your career in one of the leading companies in the region
- Higher education (technical background preferred)
- Technical understanding and interest to grow your knowledge in Transport Telematics solutions field
- Ability to explain technical information for both technical and non-technical people
- Ability to analyze the situation and find out of the box solutions when the answer “impossible” is not accepted
- Fluent English and Polish languages
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team as well as find solutions independently
- Up to date working methods and best practices
- Real professional and personal growth opportunities
- Creative and international environment
- Friendly and professional colleagues
- Free snacks, company team buildings and other nice things to make you feel like home