Ruptela is looking for a Project Manager to join our talented project management team.
We provide fleet management solutions based on GPS tracking and real-time vehicle monitoring and control. We develop and manufacture a full solution and provide it along with in-depth knowledge and support. This way we help organizations to manage their property effectively, save resources, and the environment with a key focus on exceptional quality.
Our Project Management team is constantly exposed to new projects that are related to the development of our products, IT infrastructure, and international branches establishment. These projects are managed using different methodologies: most common are Waterfall and Agile.
As Project Manager, you will make sure that our new branches in other regions are opened on time, within budget, and at the required level of quality. Your journey at Ruptela will not end with that, after finishing these projects you will have the possibility to take others that are related to our products and IT infrastructure.
Your key roles will be:
- Project initiating: define and clarify project scope, assist in the definition of project scope and goals, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Project planning: create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project, develop the project schedule, perform risk management
- Project executing, leading: clarify the duties, roles, and functions of team members, coordinating activities across different organizational functions, inspire and motivate team members, ensure excellent communication with all stakeholders
- Project monitoring and controlling: tracking project progress, project status reporting, ensuring that the project is delivered on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Project closing: capture project benefits, ask and give feedback to the project team