Ruptela is looking for a Market Manager to join our driven Mexico team.
We are creating transport monitoring and management solutions to help our clients save resources and environment with a key focus on exceptional quality. Currently, our clients are using more than a million devices in 127 countries. Therefore, we always try to ensure that our products are up-to-date and new releases are constantly coming to the market.
Our Market Managers work closely with R&D and Sales teams to evaluate different business opportunities and provide actionable data while being an ambassador of our products and paying close attention to the value that we are creating to the customer.
Your key roles will be:
- Identifying and evaluating customer needs while taking into account regional specifics
- Analyzing competitors and market trends
- Evaluating new business opportunities and business cases
- Analyzing and creating new functional requirements for new products
- Analyzing and presenting sales, revenues, the profitability of the products
- Training and consulting sales managers and partners, evangelizing product
- Generating ideas for product related bundles and accessories
- Understanding the connectivity situation and future of telecommunications in the local area
- Product-related partnership management locally