Ruptela is looking for an active and initiative team member to join our Supply and Manufacturing team and who will support all the team with insights, decisions, and various help on daily basis.
We provide fleet management solutions based on GPS tracking and real-time vehicle monitoring and control. We develop and manufacture a full solution and provide it along with in-depth knowledge and support. This way, we help organizations worldwide to manage their property effectively, save resources, and the environment with a key focus on exceptional quality. Our team is united by the vision that is powering us to create the most efficient use of transport for a sustainable world.
The purchasing manager must assure that we get all the components on time, react to the changes in sales plans, and make necessary actions together with a supplier to manage the stock levels and cost.
Your key roles will be:
- Facilitate daily order management
- Communicate with suppliers
- Prepare reports according to confirmed work-flow
- Support the entire purchasing process by performing other daily tasks related to purchasing and manufacturing needs
You will be given the opportunity to learn the following:
- Conduct research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules, and quality
- Troubleshoot cost, quality, and delivery concerns