As Ruptela, we provide fleet management solutions based on GPS tracking and real-time vehicle monitoring and control. We develop and manufacture a full solution and provide it along with in-depth knowledge and support. This way, we help organizations worldwide to manage their property effectively, save resources, and the environment with a key focus on exceptional quality. No challenge is too big – in many cases, our clients face complex business problems, this gives our employees an opportunity to participate in exciting projects and face many challenges. Our team is united by the vision that is powering us to create the most efficient use of transport for the sustainable world.
Ruptela is looking for a Financial Analyst to join our talented Finance team. The financial analyst role is not an exception – analysis of sales data to over 120 countries, KPI monitoring, financial evaluation of software and hardware projects, budget planning will be part of the job. The financial analyst will be mentored by a highly experienced CFO and work with team experts in accounting and financial control so great learning opportunities are guaranteed.
As a Financial Analyst you will:
- Prepare and execute the budgeting process;
- Do periodical reporting to the group of our companies, financial control, analysis, and proposals;
- Do reporting automatization;
- Assist other departments in finance-related tasks;
- Do the KPI monitoring, analysis, proposals;
- Do the administration of BI program, create BI reports, and do the integrations in group companies;
- Do the financial evaluation of projects.