We are Ruptela, a telematics company providing fleet management and GPS tracking solutions.
We are a fast-growing and customer-centric company with big ambitions. Our vision is to power the most efficient use of transport. Today, we develop, design, and manufacture hardware and firmware products for fleet management and GPS tracking. We provide ready-to-use telematics solutions. Our team is united by the vision that is powering us to create the most efficient use of transport for a sustainable world. At the moment we are looking for a Finance Controller to join our talented Finance team.
Our Finance team is a group of people that have come together with a singular purpose to manage Ruptela Group finances in the most efficient way. Join our young and ambitious team as a Finance Controllers and help us to drive improved business performance by effectively supporting the execution of reporting, planning, and forecasting processes for Ruptela Group.
- Perform month-end close activities and communicate financial results in a timely manner
- Support the preparation of presentations and financial analysis used for Senior Leadership reviews
- Working closely with business stakeholders providing analytical and strategic support
- Prepare efficient and accurate financial analysis of budgets, forecasts, and actual results
- Supervision of planning process for the business, in line with company planning/reporting cycles
- Reporting automatization, BI program administration, BI reports creation, and integration in group companies (local and foreign);
- KPI monitoring, analysis, and proposals for improvement
- Experience of 2+ years’ work in a similar role
- Excellent user knowledge of MS office (especially excel)
- Experience working with BI tools (exp. MS Power BI) (would be an advantage)
- You are familiar with production security processes and project management practices
- Fluent communication in English (written and spoken)
- Proactive and self-driven attitude
- You are quality-focused, structured, and respect deadlines
- Opportunity to work with an interesting product made with the latest technologies
- Opportunity to work on interesting and different projects
- Friendly and professional multi-cultural environment, strong and supportive colleagues around
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Freedom and responsibility to think of solutions and make decisions
- Motivational package and additional personalized health insurance
- Liberal conditions for work – remote work culture, result-oriented approach to work
The salary range for this position is starting from 2500€ (gross) per month. As Ruptela is an equal opportunity workplace, the precise salary offered to the right candidate will be based on one’s qualifications, competencies, and professional experiences.