Ruptela is looking for Embedded Software Developer to join our talented FW R&D team.
We are creating transport monitoring and management solutions to help our clients save resources and the environment with a key focus on exceptional quality. Currently, our clients are using over a million devices that need constant caring and updating from our Embedded Developers. We are using best practices and working methods that are usually more associated with software application development: Agile Scrum, Unit testing, Code review, Continuous integration, Modularity, Portability, and Scalability to ensure that we are doing everything in the fastest way with the highest quality.
Our developers are constantly exposed to new projects coming to the company when they have the freedom to create new devices and work on a wide variety of different tasks and projects. Currently, we are working a lot with the car-sharing field, so communication with our device and vehicle is essential as well as creating trackers with low power consumption and efficiency in code. Another focus for us is integrating and using IoT technologies, different and new mobile communication protocols, and secure transfer of data as well as data inscription.
Your key roles will be:
- You will take ownership of new projects and developments as well as work in a team of our experienced developers
- You will need to analyze new technologies and propose new ideas to ensure our constant improvement
- Your main challenges will be: a large code base, delivery of large-scale and writing robust code
- You will use these practices and methodologies: Continuous Integration, GitFlow, Static Code Analysis, Unit Testing, Code Review, Test Driven Development, Regression Testing, Effective Coding Standard while writing self-documenting code
- You will develop new functionalities as well as work on the maintenance of our devices. We are currently working with ARM Cortex-M3, Cortex-M4, and Cortex-M7 micro-controllers, use C language in Eclipse environment as well as RTOS
- You will develop embedded software for physical interfaces (RS232, RS485, CANbus, 1-Wire, Digital Input, Digital Output, Analog Input)