Ruptela is looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to ensure the long-term financial strategy’s implementation in Ruptela group and to support worldwide business needs.
We are a fast-growing and customer-centric company with big ambitions. Our vision is to power the most efficient use of transport. Today, we develop, design, and manufacture hardware and firmware products for fleet management and GPS tracking. We provide ready-to-use telematics solutions. Our international team is united by the vision that is powering us to create the most efficient use of transport for a sustainable world.
Our Finance team strives for financial process improvement and optimization. As our CFO, you will be implementing finance strategy across the whole organization and working with top management, banks, investors and auditors. Also , you will be providing accurate historical and current financial information for or all interested members, forecast and plan company’s financial scenarios, budgets.
- Developing and implementing Finance strategy globally
- Assist and advise internal stakeholders in making key decisions
- Follow up strategic company investments and advise leadership team
- Being a key point of contact with main financial external stakeholders and while managing vendor relationships and ensuring that the group has sufficient financing programs to be implemented in group projects
- Managing the budget control of Ruptela group’ all legal entities: consolidated P&L, balance sheets, cash flow, CAPEX, OPEX, financing, taxes control and optimization
- Ensuring compliance with national financial and legal requirements
- Oversee business process function and ERP throughout the company group
- Constantly improving the finance function performance and efficiency to ensure the achievement of group‘s goals
- Providing leadership on a global level to the related subordinates, ensuring that the team members have the right skillset and competencies
- Proven experience as CFO (or relevant role) at least of 5 years in international companies (export companies would be an advantage)
- Strong leadership skills – being able to attain results through employees by focusing on their development and ensuring the continuous improvement of finance management
- Ability to find the most effective way to manage the finance field based on changing business needs
- Experience in project management
- English language skills no less than C2/C1
- Proactive, self-driven and oriented toward result
- Opportunity to work on interesting and different projects
- Friendly and professional multi-cultural environment, strong and supportive colleagues around
- Constant exposure to opportunities for professional growth
- Freedom and responsibility to think of solutions and make decisions
- Ability to make an impact on Product portfolio
- Liberal conditions for work – remote work culture, result-oriented approach to work
- Diverse motivational package and additional health insurance
- Smart office filled with coffee, tea, fruits, and cookies, different lounge rooms and activities
The salary range for this position is 5500 – 8000 EUR (gross) per month. As Ruptela is an equal-opportunity workplace, the precise salary offered to the right candidate will be based on one’s qualifications, competencies, and professional experiences.