As Ruptela, we provide fleet management solutions based on GPS tracking and real-time vehicle monitoring and control. We develop and manufacture a full solution and provide it along with in-depth knowledge and support. This way, we help organizations worldwide to manage their property effectively, save resources, and the environment with a key focus on exceptional quality. No challenge is too big – in many cases, our clients face complex business problems, this gives our employees an opportunity to participate in exciting projects and face many challenges. Our team is united by the vision that is powering us to create the most efficient use of transport for the sustainable world.
Our Business Process Management team strives for organizational process improvement and optimization across 7 countries. As our Business process Manager, you will be implementing LEAN tools across the whole organization and working with top management, business, and manufacturing teams on continuous improvement efforts. Also, you will be providing support to business on operational risk management and successful change management, and actively participating in Digital Transformation.
Your key roles will be:
- Leading Business Process Management team;
- Implementing LEAN – Asaichi, Kaizen, 5S, PDCA, Hoshin Kanri and etc;
- Mapping, reviewing, and adjusting business processes to drive improved performance;
- Communicating with stakeholders and analyzing their needs on process improvements;
- Organizing trainings for stakeholders regarding LEAN, project management, and quality management;
- Implementing ISO standards and provide auditing;
- Leading risk management process across the group level;
- Managing internal process portfolio;
- Ensuring change management principles through the organization;
- Managing GDPR activities and project implementation.