LCV5 Lite is an advanced GPS tracker for cars and light commercial vehicles. It is designed for vehicle tracking and can perform advanced tasks – read onboard computer data (CAN), read manufacturer-specific OBD data, monitor driver behavior, manage fuel, etc. The device is available with LTE CAT1 bis (4G), GSM (2G) fallback networks.
PREMIUM BENEFITS FOR YOUR GROWTH
DRIVER BEHAVIOUR MONITORING
- Reduce fleet upkeep and maintenance costs by monitoring fuel consumption and reducing wear and tear of the vehicle
- Reduce risks of accidents
- Quicker reaction to accidents and their investigation
- Allows reducing insurance costs
EASY INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
- Special OBD splitter harness for time-saving installation process
- Easier = quicker installation = saved costs
- Fewer installation errors, the lower probability of coming back to the field for fixes
- Easier stock management
- No integrations with clients are needed with the Online Device center for easy and quick remote configuration and FW updates
- Allows integration with the client’s ecosystem for a seamless experience
- Less cabling and more wireless = quicker installation times = saved costs
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Protect your assets: vehicle & driver
- Protect your privacy and data
- Detect and react to the tampering of tracking equipment
- Unique concealed OBD installation using splitter harnesses
New, easy-to-use, more convenient vehicle platform and LCV installation wizard.
Check it out!
Broad European vehicle support
Comprehensive vehicle coverage as the majority of the total running vehicles in Europe is covered. Perfect support of popular commercial VANs and panel VANs.
Wide array of parameters available
A wide range of critical parameters is available through the OBD socket, including odometer, fuel level, fuel consumption, RPMs, VIN, and many more.
Safe to use
Connection through OBD Socket allows to avoid cutting into the CAN lines, tearing the vehicle apart, or losing the warranty.
Hidden and secure OBD installation
Super easy concealed and secure OBD installation using Ruptela’s OBD splitter harness and advanced algorithms allow to avoid troubles when other third-party scan tools are connected. E.g., during the maintenance of the vehicle.
- Advanced OBD and CAN reading
- Applicable to business and private trips
- Driver behavior monitoring
- Safety and security
- Car sharing
- LCV fuel monitoring
- Real-time monitoring of fleets
- Fleet efficiency optimization
- Customizable with accessories
- Accident reconstruction data recording
- LTA CAT1 bis/GSM connectivity
- GNSS module
- Internal battery
- Bluetooth module
- 3 x Digital inputs
- 2 x Analog outputs
- 2 x CAN interfaces
- RS232 (DFS, RFID) OR RS485 (DFS, J1708* data reading)
- 1-Wire interface
- User interfaces: Micro USB and LED indication
- Internal storage 16 MB
- Power supply 9 – 32 V DC
- Dimensions: 101 x 74 x 23 mm